Wednesday, October 7, 2009

David Letterman gets a free ride.

The Letterman fiasco continues.

NEW YORK (AP/1010 WINS) -- "Turns out David Letterman doesn't just live on a TV show. He also lives in a glass house, where for years he's hurled comedy zingers at misbehaving politicians, even as he brashly engaged in hanky-panky of his own."

What particularly caught my eye was this Letterman comment referring to his call for NY Governor Eliot Spitzer to resign when he got caught playing hooky with his hooker:
"I mean, can you imagine," said Letterman, "if this happened to me how fast they'd have my ... (backside) out of here?"
That's right Mr. Letterman, folks such as you should not throw stones, even if the stones are written by your writers. And, can you imagine what would be happening if a star of "right wing" media got caught with his pants down?

Read the full report here.

Well, that's what I have to say.
Stephen M. Flatow

No comments:

Post a Comment