Friday, October 2, 2009

Cheerios at the bottom of the box

I've been trying to lose weight gradually, you know, a couple of pounds a week if that much. So I have taken to trying to eat cereal, good, healthy kinds, for breakfast in the office.

Today I poured out what appeared to be the last of my Cheerios and, lo and behold, Cheerios dust wound up all over the bowl and my desk.

Is this dust the stuff that settles during shipping? Was it already in the package when first made? If I send it to General Mills, will the General make my dust into a few more Cheerios.

These are questions that demand deep and serious thought.

I know it's a Friday morning, and we are getting ready for the weekend. But, hey, this is important.

Well, that's what I have to say.
Stephen M. Flatow

No comments:

Post a Comment