Monday, September 28, 2009

Ring a ling- Jackman Tells Broadway Audience Member to Turn Off Cell Phone

Hugh Jackman stops the show as reported here 1010wins.com - Jackman Tells Broadway Audience Member to Turn Off Cell Phone.
My first nasty experience with a cell phone user was about 10 years ago on an early morning Amtrak train to Washington, DC. The fellow next to me spoke at the top of his voice for about an hour. Being civil as I was at the time, I didn't tell him to stick the phone back in his pocket. Now they have quiet cars on the train where cell phones are prohibited. Count me in.
Cell phones, can we live without them? My biggest complaint is the same as Jackman's, pick the place to use it. If you live and die with your cell phone, learn how to silence the ring or turn it off.
That's what I think.
Stephen M. Flatow

No comments:

Post a Comment